Episode 016: Blasphemy Be Gone And Covid Cheats
In this episode Douglas talks about the passage of House Resolution 512 that calls for the global repeal of blasphemy, heresy, and apostasy laws. Next he talks about two cases of schools trying to use religion to circumvent public health orders and finally in a new segment called Humanism 101 he looks at Global Awarness.
00:45 Blasphemy Be Gone
08:34 Covid Cheats at School
17:56 Humanism 101: Global Awareness
Blasphemy Be Gone
- Rep. Raskin speak about H Res 512 on floor of the House 12/7/2020 (starts at 00:21:23 in the video)
- Italian soccer stars banned for blasphemy
- Pakistan: Christian man in Lahore sentenced to death under blasphemy laws for ‘anti-Islam’ text messages
- The Latest Blast to Blasphemy Laws: H. R. 512
- H.Res.512 – Calling for the global repeal of blasphemy, heresy, and apostasy laws.
- Roll Call 236 | Bill Number: H. Res. 512
Covid Cheats at School
- Religious schools claim county’s school-closing order violates rights
- Lucas County parochial schools sue over new COVID school order
- St. John’s will keep sports rolling during shutdown
- Bridgeport COVID controversy: vow renewal or unsanctioned homecoming dance?
Humanist 101: Global Awareness
- Living Humanist Values: The Ten Commitments
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
Written, produced, and edited by Douglas Berger and he is entirely responsible for the content.
This episode by Glass City Humanist is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0.